Following a review of North Berwick Trust’s grant funding criteria, we are delighted to announce that the Trust is now open for applications. We have simplified the process, and information is available either via the North Berwick Trust website (www.northberwicktrust.co.uk) or by contacting the Trust office on email@example.com.
We will consider applications for funding that deliver against one or more of the following:
• To support and enhance recreational, cultural and sporting activities and facilities for our community.
• To support and enhance educational and lifelong learning opportunities for our community.
• To conserve and enhance the natural environment and public green space in North Berwick, and improve the sustainability of our community.
• To conserve and enhance the historic and built environment of North Berwick.
• To help those in need in our community.
There are a number of exclusions, and a full list is available from the Trust as part of the guidance note.
Initial applications should be returned by 14th July 2018; and additional information may be requested by the Trust Manager if required. It is envisaged that the Trustees will take decisions regarding grant awards at their September meeting.